RE: Missed an update.

Ed,

To properly cleanup your system do the following:

(1) Totally uninstall Distiller 5.0. Reboot.
Manually remove any directory of the form
"x:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\" if one still exists.

(2) Totally uninstall Acrobat 6.0 Professional. Reboot.
Manually remove any directory of the form
"x:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\" if one still exists.

(3) Fully reinstall Acrobat 6.0 Pro.

(4) Make sure you have ALL the FrameMaker 7.0 updates installed
(in order, of course) or else you will not be able to use
"save as PDF". The most recent FrameMaker 7.0 update provided
code that recognizes either Acrobat 5.0.5 OR Acrobat 6 and the
"Acrobat Distiller" or "Adobe PDF" PostScript driver instances,
respectively.

        - Dov