Re: Importing XML to unstructured FM

 >> We'd like to import XML into unstructured FrameMaker.

Pat, there is an alternative way to do this, via Miramo, by Datazone. No
need to build a structured application with Miramo.

Unfortunately Miramo isn't available on a Mac, tho.  However, if the
situation is such that an outsourced process is practical, that's also a
possibility.

Sheila
[oblig. disclaimer: I live and breathe Miramo]

Sheila Carlisle             V: 425/ 486-2988       F: 425/ 483-3836
Axial InfoSolutions Inc.               (Bothell, Washington)
Automated Publishing Solutions  /  XML Publishing Solutions
http://www.axialinfo.com     http://www.miramo.com