Re: Dual processors

Austin,

FrameMaker does nothing to optimize for multiple processors,
regardless of platform. The only Adobe application that
explicitly does this is Photoshop. HOWEVER, multiple processors
do help when running multiple programs simultaneously and/or
performing functions such as PDF creation or printing while
continuing to use FrameMaker for edit. By the way, this is
true for the vast majority of applications.

        - Dov