Re: Printing 11x17 with crop marks

Sean,

Works for me, I guess.

I created an 8.5"x11" landscape document.
Did "save as PDF" to 17" (wide) x 11" (height) with
registration marks.

On the copy of this you receive in your inbox, you
will see my results.

Note: FrameMaker 7 (with all published patches),
Windows 2000 SP4 (with latest driver provided with same),
Acrobat 6 Pro, my standard job options ...

        - Dov