Re: Frame files present different Print>Duplex UI (some won't duplex)

I think you need to bring the book to the front, then do "Page Setup" to
select the printer and page style. You may also have to do that for
individual files.

Another thing that might help is to start the Desktop Printer utility &
make sure the options (duplex etc) are right.

You may also want to try the LaserWriter 8 driver instead of AdobePS, just
to see if anything changes for the better/worse.
--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives

Bart Windrum <bart.windrum@DiogenesInc.com>
Sent by: owner-framers@omsys.com
07/23/03 01:57 PM