Re: Files disappearing in Cross-Reference dialog box?

*** The original message appeared on the FrameUsers mailing list.
*** This reply is sent only to the "Free Framers" mailing list.
*** If this reply is useful, consider forwarding it to FrameUsers.

From: "Susan McDonald" <susan.mcdonald@teradyne.com>
> I have been having a problem with not being able to select an open
> FrameMaker file in the cross-reference dialog box. Even though the file is
> open, it is not listed in the Document drop-down list.
> Sometimes, quitting FrameMaker and starting it up again has helped, but
> not always.
> Has anyone else seen this behavior? Any suggestions on how to resolve it?

Yes, I have experienced this sometimes. I have no idea what causes it,
but it's usually resolved by simply re-opening the dialog, or open/close
a few files and try again. I've never had to restart FM.

If you can repeat this problem even after a restart, you should
report it to Adobe. But try changing the set of open files first.