Running FrameScript scripts

Hi all,

With Carmen Publishing apparently offline for good and the FrameScript.com
site currently down, I thought I'd turn to the framers lists for a quick
(rather basic) question:

Do you need the FrameScript product to run a FrameScript script? We're
trying to solve a specific issue and trying to determine if it's more
cost-effective to purchase FrameScript (the product) and develop the script
in-house, purchase the just script we need, or if we'll need to purchase
both the product and the script.

Thanks!

Andrew Becraft
Technical Writer
Highwire, Inc.
T: 206-973-4274
E: andrew.becraft@highwire.com

      The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of
any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent.  This
message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By
reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects. The sender's business entity is not liable for any loss or
damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.