Re: Visual artifact in displaying regular text

Fred Ma wrote:

> Sheila C. wrote:
>
> > Another tweak on Windows is to adjust the maker.ini
> > setting for MonitorSize.
>
> [..snip...]  If the
> problem persists on the desktop despite specifying
> MonitorSize, I'll try driving the same external monitor
> from the laptop as a troubleshooting step.

Hi, Sheila,

The problem seemed to go away when the MonitorSize was
set in maker.ini.  However, I also noticed that actual
size of the letters changed.  I suspect the problem is
still potentially present, but the zoom level at which
it shows up is changed.  That's OK.  I'm happy not
knowing which zoom level will duplicate the problem.
Thanks again for the suggestion.

Fred
--
Fred Ma, fma@doe.carleton.ca
Carleton University, Dept. of Electronics