Distill FM6 output: Name Tree Dests were not defined

Hello,

I'm distilling the output from FM6 and receiving the
message:

   Warning: The following Names in Name
   Tree Dests were not defined
       G3.1002396
       G3.1002597
       G3.1002886
       G3.1002974

According to

   http://www.microtype.com/resources/FMbugs.html

the is a known bug in FM6:

   Random named destinations are missing in PS output
   (causing bad links), unless Create Named
   Destinations for All Paragraphs is turned on (PDF
   Setup, Links tab) [Distiller may say: "Warning: The
   following Names in Name Tree Dests were not
   defined", but this warning will not be displayed if
   the book is printed to separate files and the
   missing destination is used by a cross-file link]

According to this, the solution is to turn off "Create
Named Destinations for All Paragraphs", which is
already the case for me.  I also searched for the
phrase "Name Tree Dests were not defined" in the Adobe
Support Knowledgebase

   http://www.adobe.com/support/database.html

I got 322 hits.  The first few articles seem totally
unrelated, as did the first 20 or so titles.

Should I worry about these warnings, or ignore them (or
both)?  Thanks for any reassuring or frantic advice.
I've sent this to comp.text.frame, framers@omsys.com,
and adobe.framemaker.

Fred
--
Fred Ma, fma@doe.carleton.ca
Carleton University, Dept. of Electronics