Re: Getting cross-ref window to remember last settings

walter.crockett@ascentialsoftware.com wrote:

> The clipboard contents don't get clobbered if you use ClipCache
> (www.xrayz.co.uk). I wouldn't be without it. (Using it with Frame, you need
> to make sure you have it set to capture clips in text format.)
>
> Walter Crockett

Thanks, Ed and Walter.

I would clobber the clipboard contents on a
regular basis.  About ClipCache, I was hoping
a solution could be found that tranparently
worked across solaris and Windows.  Like an
FM setting or something (wishful thinking, I
know).  It looks like an interesting product
though.  Something to keep in mind for when
money is less scarce.  Typically, though, I
highly value cross-platform transparency.
On solaris, I could probably cobble together
a keyboard macro.  I'd have to ramp up on how
to do this in windows (and  hopefully it
doesn't require additional products).  Thanks
for the ideas.

Fred
--
Fred Ma, fma@doe.carleton.ca
Carleton University, Dept. of Electronics