RE: Distill FM6 output: Name Tree Dests were not defined

I gave up chasing that ghost a long time ago. You've already taken the steps to avoid real problems. I've never experienced any problems with PDFs that have a few of these supposed broken-link named destinations.

Jim Stauffer
Sr. Technical Writer
BeamReachNetworks
Sunnyvale, CA