RE: Deleted Left Master Page

Julia wrote:

> The Left master page has been deleted from my template.
<snip> Is
> there any way to fix this, or should I simply import the page
> layout from
> another template, and re-do all the variables?

As Jim Stauffer pointed out, it's a function of whether your doc/book is set up to be single-sided or two-sided.

In any case, importing page layouts wouldn't require re-doing variables. Page layouts and variables are two different -- and independently selectable -- things to import.

Happy weekend!
Richard

------
Richard G. Combs