Fonts, Dingbats

Hello Framers, I know it is late in the day, this is the only excuse I can
come up with when I try to understand why I cannot figure out a font issue.
I have two Framemaker files, each uses a para format that has a dingbat
font in it called omega1. One document the dingbat font displays fine, the
other displays a v instead of the omega1 dingbat font. What the heck am I
missing here. How come I cannot get the omega1 dingbat font to display
correctly in both documents. HELP, and I owe all of you bigtime. thank you.

Richard A. Melanson
Technical Writer, AGFA Corp.
(978) 658-0200 x5364
richard.melanson.rm@us.agfa.com