Re: Pow to the people with a Wiki

> So by popular demand, the Free Framers Wiki is now up and
> running at:
>  http://www.freeframers.org/wiki/

<california>Totally awesome, dude!</california>

I set up a Wiki on the LAN here once, hoping to get
the other writers involved & eventually to make it a
collaborative writing environment. Couldn't get any
of them interested, though. I used AtisWiki, which is
pretty flexible (you can use either WikiStyle or HTML
to format pages) & hacked in CSS support among other
things. Good way to learn Perl.

Off to make a few pages....

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives