Re: Pow to the people with a Wiki

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:18:45 -0500, Dennis Hays <dhays@haysdesign.com>
wrote:

> Hedley, you're a bloody genius!
>
> This email is the most welcome message I could've received. In
> between the various SPAM (extending my anatomy, offering me
> insurance and guaranteeing my mortgage--they must be all
> related), in comes this glorious message from you.
>
> I'll look into it immediately after Christmas and see what it
> will take to incorporate a Wiki--maybe with a little help from
> Jeremy.

Okey-dokey.  Since there are *two* of you into it, at least
you'll each have someone to talk to.  At first, anyway... ;-)

So by popular demand, the Free Framers Wiki is now up and
running at:
  http://www.freeframers.org/wiki/
It's wide open, meaning anyone at all can add new pages,
deface, er, edit old ones, and express themselves with
marked-up text (takes a little getting used to) and even
images.  Have at it!

Yes, Hedley, sometimes Christmas comes early...  <vbg>

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/