RE: FrameMaker7 batching and XML work flows

Have a look at DZbatcher, available for free from

  http://www.miramo.com/

If you need more scripting, there's of course

  http://www.framescript.com/

and, if you know FrameMaker's internal data maodels and a bit of Python,

  http://www.isnet.sk/petrucha/fmpython.html

Some surveys of FrameMaker add-ons:

  http://www.techknowledgecorp.com/help/Tools.html
  http://members.shaw.ca/philip.sharman/framemkr.html