Re: Slighly Off-Topic PDF Question

Geoff,

You are correct that there are no "doodle" forms fields, but there is
an alternative via annotation tools. With Acrobat Reader 5.1 and the
Adobe Document Server for Reader Extensions, you can as a form provider
enable full forms, annotation, saving, attachments, and digital
signature capabilities for individual PDF files.
See <http://www.adobe.com/products/server/readerextensions/main.html>
for more details.

        - Dov