Re: FM6 and FM7 on Same Machine?

Eliram,

Shavua Tov!

Other than the problem of dueling registry entries for ownership
of the FrameMaker file types (last one installed wins), the only
BIG problem would occur if you let FrameMaker 7 install its
copy of Acrobat Distiller 5.0.5 on top of whatever version or
piece of Acrobat or Acrobat Distiller you currently have installed.

        - Dov