FM 7 Online Help Style Nav bars

Has anyone figured out how the FM doc team implemented the "you are here"
location nav bars in FM 7 online doc? The Next/Previous buttons are pretty
easy, but I haven't been able to figure out how they got the hierarchy of
heads to appear.

For those who aren't familiar with this, if you're looking at a topic that
begins with an H2 in the FM file, the parent H1 and parent chapter title
appear in the nav bar. This is pretty easy to set up in a file header for
print display purposes, but I think to include it in the HTML text, it needs
to be done in with system macros that are invoked when you Save As HTML or
SML, probably.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Art