XML authoring and Frame 7 competitors (was: Corel Ventura 10 released)

Hi all.

Frame 7 competitors arrive..

Glad to inform that new version of Corel Ventura 10 with power XML support
was released (via XML Mapping Editor and SoftQuard/Corel XMetal 3). See
http://www3.corel.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+FTContentServer?pagename=Corel
/PressRelease/Details&id=ZZZZ8DJU88Y

Latest version of 'Arbortext Epic 4.3', as well as 'Advent 3B2 7.6x Unicode'
and 'WebX UltraXML (PowerPublisher) 3.1' give to us enough good Unicode
support we have to use in L10n and I18n XML publications and e-content.
I was also impressed with Arbortext Epic 4.3 and WebX UltraXML 3.1 XML and
multilingual support.

There is also a document called "UltraXML3.1 and FrameMaker 7.0 Comparison
Chart." =>
http://www.webxsystems.com/Product%20Comparison%20.htm

:-)

Your,