Frame and symbol font, character drop-out - Solved

After looking at the symbol font characters over and over again, I finally
realized that the character which was dropping out was not correctly limited
to the right hand side. There was no complete bounding box defined (in order
to allow the following character to overlap) and this must have confused
Frame.

Regards
Rainer