rollovers

I've heard that Shlomo's TimeSavers includes a utility of some sort for
creating rollovers in PDFs. But I'm afraid TimeSavers isn't an option for us
right now. So I'm wondering about the exact steps someone has to take in
Acrobat (4.05) to create rollover text. I know that it will be a pain and
that it will need to be re-done each time we create the PDF, but it's my
only option right now. Can anyone help?