ANN: Online bookstores -- Frame 6 book

Hi,

A quick update on online availability of The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6.

    Fatbrain.com  -- In stock; ships in 24 hours.

    BN.com        -- In stock; ships in 24 hours.

    www.booksmatter.com
                  -- Listed for special order (ships in 3-15 days).
                     This is the San Diego Technical Bookstore website.
                     We will be stocked there shortly.

    Amazon.com    -- Listed for special order (usually ships faster
                     than their disclaimer).

Search on the author's last name (Neuburger) or the ISBN (1-930597-01-0) to
find us.

I'll have a brick & mortar update soon. We're stocked in the Bay area
(Computer Literacy, Bookshop Santa Cruz) and are working with key Silicon
Outpost bookstores like Book People in Austin, San Diego Technical
Bookstore, and so on.

If you can suggest a technical bookstore in your area, please let us know.
We'd be especially interested in key stores in Cambridge, Mass and RTP.
Thanks!

Tom Neuburger
www.twelfthnight.com