EDD Paragraph Formatting

I was wondering if there is already a tool available to do the following:
At insertion point, determine the source for all paragraph formatting.

The reason, is that I have an EDD with quite a spaghetti type formatting
structure. Much could be done to simplify the formatting and context rules.
Lacking a tool to easily see where a paragraph inherits all its formatting makes
it a daunting task at times.

Eric L. Dunn