Non-breaking em dash and en dash?

Are there any versions of FrameMaker that support a non-breaking em dash
and non-breaking en dash? (Right now I'm aware only of a non-breaking
hyphen.) In my document I use an en dash (with thin spaces around it) to
separate a numeric range (1-10 for example). The second part of the
range gets pushed to the next line when the line gets long enough, which
I don't want. (And I prefer not to manually insert a hard line break
since I'd like things to work automatically.)

Ezra