Re: FrameMaker freezes when printing PostScript with Generate Acrobat Data

Hedley,

Thanks for all the details, but you forgot the most important. What
symptoms are you actually encountering per "the book printed to
PostScript successfully until it encountered a particular page in a
particular file.  This file could not be printed to PostScript by itself
either." Are you encountering a PostScript error? If so, what is in
the log file? What is on the page that fails? Without that information,
it is indeed impossible to assist you.

        - Dov