Re: Importing PDF (was: FrameMaker 6.01 and Adobe Illustrator 9.1 NativeFiles)

Personal experience importing PDF: For my daughter last
fall I downloaded college applications in PDF from the four
colleges she was applying to that provided them that way.
I split the PDF into pages and tried to import the pages into
Frame so she could fill them out with precisely placed text
lines, then print them. (See, normally, when you try to print
your information onto a pre-printed application, it never lines
up well.) Two of the PDF applications were importable, and
two weren't. The two that worked came out the best-looking
applications I'VE ever seen. and maybe they impressed the
admissions offices, too, because she was accepted at
those two schools and not at the other two.
Yet another testimonial for FrameMaker.
Don