Frame+SGML: Prefix Rules and Attributes

I want to automatically fill in a title element with the required contents.

In order to do this I am using a context rule of:
{first} < (TopElement)

followed by a prefix rule of:
<$attribute[Attval1:TopElement]> AND <$attribute[Attval2:TopElement]>\r FOLLOWED
BY <$attribute[Attval3:TopElement]>

My problem is that there are multiple "TopElements" and number of other
"Attval"s. The number of "Attval"s makes the above too large for only a prefix
(255 characters) and requires the use of a suffix to complete the desired title.
So already I'm using a workaround to a limitation.

The multiple TopElements could be solved by replacing TopElement in the above
with:
TopElement1 | TopElement2 | TopElement3 (for the context rule)
and
TopElement1, TopElement2, TopElement3 (in the prefix rule)

But this solution is no good because it makes the prefix *AND* suffix longer
than the 255 character limit.

Do I have any other choice than to create multiple prefix and suffix rules? Is
there another workaround that I'm missing?

Eric L. Dunn