fmbatch print settings

Framers:

I've got a series of books set up to print to PDF using fmbatch and have the following problem:

The book file is set to print only the guts of the book and NOT the many generated files we use to check for bad xrefs, etc. However, when we print the book from fmbatch using "Print $docpath/$bookname", the entire book is printed out, even those sections that are in the "Don't Print" side of the "Print Files in Book" selection dialog. Is there a way to get fmbatch to use these settings? Is the ignoring of these settings only happening to me or does this affect all Solaris users of fmbatch?

Extra note: We have set up a dummy copy of the book file that we use for the generate and print because the MIF file stored in our repository system loses the settings that set Acrobat Data On (among other things) sometime during the mif2fm or fm2mif translation. Can the Generate Acrobat Data checkbox be set so that the fm2mif and mif2fm process doesn't unset it?

If these settings hold for you during these translations please let me know so I can figure out what it is about our setup that wipes them out.

Thanks.

Craig Ede
Los Jugadores Bazutadores