Re: Mac OS 9 users what happened to command-space?

At 6:15 PM -0400 27/4/2001, Lori Martin wrote:
>I just upgraded my OS from 8.6 to 9.1 ...
>Since the OS upgrade, I can no longer press command-space bar to ...
>type the first letters of the Para format ...

This is a bit of a longshot because I'm no longer using a Mac, but there
used to be a conflict between FrameMaker and a Control Panel/Extension that
also used the Command-Spacebar shortcut. I believe the Control Panel was
"SCSI Probe." If you have SCSI Probe on your system, try opening it and
disabling the Command-Spacebar shortcut.

-Russ