JOB STUFF: Looking for work

Hello all...

Well, the axe has fallen.  I am no longer employed by Onyx Graphics.

The separation was not of my choosing. Beyond that, I've not got a lot to
say. I've met with legal counsel and determined (regrettably) that what
they did, while mean-spirited, was not actionable.

I'm not happy with how this came about, nor am I happy with how the company
handled the situation. Specific individuals were very understanding and
supportive, but were unable to alter how things happened. A triumph of
politics over competency.

7+ years of going above and beyond and meeting every deadline
and requirement were apparently not enough.

So. I am now officially looking for employment.

I am OK, and am not about to be thrown out of the house or reduced to
begging in the streets just yet. <smile>

I'm sure that this was the Powers that Are sending me a message that it is
time to move on, but I'm not sure what direction I should be moving in.

Contact me off-list if you want a copy of my resume.

Cheers
Grant