RE: Uncompressed graphics and network drives

My reply was directed solely at the contention that TIFF graphics are large
and that the transmission of said graphics from a networked drive is a
time-consuming process. There may still be folks who are unaware of the
compression option for TIFFs; I know I have worked with people who didn't
know about it.

Naturally, this advice only applies if one is actually downloading the
graphics; my apologies if I did not explicitly state that.

- Jim