Re: Frame conversion to Word?

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:44:37 -0700 (PDT), Stephen Sandra
<Stephen.Sandra@Sun.COM> wrote:

>I got the suggestion of Mif2Go from Donna Isley, and it
>seems like this will be the route I'm going to take.

Good choice.  ;-)

>By the way, do you guys know if Mif2Go will allow me to
>convert the output Word documents back into Frame after
>they've made a few changes?

Nope.  We only export from Frame; we don't support import
at all.  And we don't think it's a good idea in situations
like this one.  If your docs are in Frame, maintain them in
Frame.  If you turn on revision marking in the Word doc,
it's easy to go directly to each change.  Then copy it and
paste into Frame (as plain text), or more likely read the
comment and rewrite the Frame text to account for the info.

>I guess I'm just lazy doing research on Mif2Go myself =].

It's as easy as looking at:

  http://www.omsys.com/

in your favorite browser...  ;-)

BTW, we are *way* behind on running sample files; we've
lost the staff person who was doing that, and have yet to
find a suitable replacement.  So we can't promise when we
might get to sending any out again.  Sorry, all...

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/