Re: Calling all FM+SGML developers

Steve,
  In general, it can't be done. You can
1) Use an FDK client to set the starting value
2) If the user is going to pick a fairly low number, you can tediously
   list all possible values in the EDD with something like:

   If context is: [StartingValue = "1"] ...
   Else, if context is [StartingValue = "2"] ...

	--Lynne

At 03:40 PM 4/19/01 +0100, Steve Neal wrote:

>I'm trying to write an EDD for a structured document that will allow me to
>create numbered lists that start at a value  to be determined by the user.

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
lprice@txstruct.com
http://www.txstruct.com