Re: Fw: They're kidding, right?

For those who came in late, Abby tried to purchase Distiller 4 for UNIX
from Adobe but a technical support operator repeatedly told her that Adobe
had NO UNIX products.  With Mac OS X built on BSD UNIX (from which HP-UX is
descended also) I imagine that Adobe will now have impetus to reinvigorate
their UNIX-based products and also port some of their Windows and Mac OS 9
products to UNIX.

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor

                    "Lee
                    Richardson"          To:     <framers@omsys.com>
                    <lhr@Adobe.CO        cc:
                    M>                   Subject:     Re: Fw: They're kidding, right?
                    Sent by:
                    owner-framers
                    @omsys.com

                    19/04/2001
                    04:37 AM

At 5:59 PM +0200 4/18/01, Thomas Michanek wrote:
>I simply have to forward this message from comp.text.frame
>It would be interesting to see a comment from someone at Adobe.

Dov has started internal email to the right people. We're still cranking
away on Unix versions of FrameMaker.

...Lee

: Lee Richardson       : mailto:lhr@adobe.com : +1 408.536.6412     :
: Engr Mgr, FrameMaker : Adobe Systems, Inc   : +1 408.537.5113 fax :