Re: Change Bars appear even when not enabled (FM 5.5.6 on Solaris 2.7)

Hello Ezra,

Technically, this looks like a "glitch". :)

I'd do this:

1. Clear all change bars.
2. Save as MIF.
3. Close and reopen Frame.
4. Reopen the doc.
5. Clear all change bars again.
6. Test to see if the problem persists.

I've had quite a few anomalous elements and behaviors eliminated by using
the ready-to-hand MIF Error Filter (available in a desktop near you).

Good luck,

Tom