Style definitions

Hi all,

Is it possible to print out a list of the styles in a template and the
definitions/characteristics of each style? Someone else created the Frame
template, and I need to make a matching one for Word so all documents look
similar, regardless of the software used to produce them. Life would be
considerably less difficult if I could work from a list. Is it possible?

I am on digest, so if you would respond to me, as well as the list, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Marge