RE: goodbye Warnock, goodbye FrameMaker?

AWatkins wrote:

| Dr Warnock said in 1999, "As long as I'm associated with Adobe, FrameMaker
| is never going away." So what happens now?

Warnock will continue to be Adobe's Chairman of the Board. If that doesn't
qualify him as being "associated with Adobe," I don't know what would.

David Knopf (mailto:david@knopf.com)
Knopf Online (http://www.knopf.com)
Tel: 415.550.8367

RoboHelp MVP & Certified RoboHelp Instructor
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer
Member, Sun's JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Member, eHelp's RoboHelp Community Advisory Board
Co-moderator, HATT & wwp-users