RE: Acrobat 5

Note the total lack of mention of support for **ANY** UNIX-based
operating system!  This leaves users of the following OSes out
in the cold:
- Solaris
- Linux (any flavor)
- BSD (any flavor)

Mac OS X ships in 12 days, and Adobe can't commit to it for *next quarter*.
Contrast this with a number of other graphics software companies, who are
making beta versions of their software for OS X available already....

If Adobe isn't careful, the Acrobat 5 upgrade is going to be about as
popular
as the WindMillEd upgrade.

We've got the OS X public beta on one of the Macs at home, and *even in its
beta stage*, it's more stable than any version of Windows I've seen in the
last eight years.

Once OS X ships, I'm not buying ANY Mac software that won't run native
under OS X.

--Ananda Stevens
ananda@sdsi.com <mailto:ananda@sdsi.com>