Re: Frame to Quark - Quark XTension

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ostapina, Barb" <barb.ostapina@experian.com>
To: "'e-List Post: FRAMERS'" <framers@FrameUsers.com>; "'e-List Post:
framers'" <framers@omsys.com>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 8:49 PM
Subject: Frame to Quark

> I've searched the archives and found a bit on converting from Quark to
> Frame, but nothing on going from Frame to Quark.
> no quotes) in the body.   **

Hi.
About possible conversion (if customer do insists).

http://www.quark.com/products/xtensions/xtcatalog/xt_list.cfm?XTID=2146

FrameMaker® (MIF) Filter 1.0
Developer: Goldwein Research Ltd.
http://www.goldwein.com/products/
Released Date: September 2000
The MIF Filter XTensions™ module creates a new way to work with your
QuarkXPress™ documents and Adobe® FrameMaker® documents. MIF Filter lets you
import and export text while maintaining all styles and colors. Full
Description
Price: Call for Price
Market Focus:
  a.. Book Publishing