Frame to Quark

Please excuse the cross-post.

I've searched the archives and found a bit on converting from Quark to
Frame, but nothing on going from Frame to Quark. I have just learned from my
(long-time) customer that my (I might say) beautifully Frame'd user guides
need to go to a Quark-using printer for re-styling to match the company
look. The printer is in the Bay area and is unfamiliar with Frame, and
claims that everyone else in the Bay area is likewise Frame-challenged.
They're asking for text files.

There are two manuals involved, one about 100 pages, the other about 200.
They each contain many linked screen captures, TOC, index -- the usual
technical user guide stuff. I don't even know where to start or how to
characterize this effort to the customer. Can anyone tell me what's
involved, and suggest a course of action?

Many thanks,
Barb
barb.ostapina@experian.com
Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of
Experian,
and may not even be coherent.

"Diplomacy is the art of letting someone have your way."
 ~ Daniele Vare