Re: Frame to Quark

On that note - you should always fire any printer that cannot deal with PDF.
You must NEVER let a printer have your source files. They screw them up and
many times don't even know it.

There is no reason to move the files to Quark, unless the printer wants to
spend the time hand compiling all the info you have in your Frame book - you
know, TOC, Index, xrefs, etc. PDF. Trust us on this. It should only delay
the entire project about a month.

Draw your sword!

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org