changing a book's page layout

Hello Framers
I have to change my 8.5X7 double-sided FM book to a two-up layout to make
the printer happy, unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be covered in my
FrameMaker for Dummies. The pages need to be formatted like a book, so pg2
and pg139 on the front of the first sheet, pg1 and pg140 on the back; pg4
and pg 137 on the front of the second sheet, pg3 and pg138 on the back of
the second sheet, etc...

Is there some easy, automatic way of doing this in FrameMaker?

Not looking forward to cutting and pasting without Ctrl-C Ctrl-V,
Mandy