Re: FrameMaker's Fluid view .. almost

Hugh:

> Does the unlock work reliably? I got in ok, but had to close the file
> to get it to go back to editing mode? (5.5.6F+SGML)
> {
> {Try pressing Esc V F (case is important).
> {
> {Wow!  Page breaks disappear and your document turns into one long
> {continuously scrolling parchment, just like the Normal view in Word.
Adobe
> {calls it FluidView.
> {
> {But you cannot edit in it (bummer!); it's view only.  Now press Esc F l
> {to unlock and return to editing mode.
> [...]
> {Wouldn't it be nice if the FluidView were editable?

Yes it does, at least on my setup below -- watch case: it is Esc Cap F
Lower l (ell), lower k.

[Windows 2000, FrameMaker 5.5.6p145, FrameScript 1.27C01, Enhance 2.03,
Acrobat 4.05.2, mif2go 31r25, IXgen 5.5.h]

Regards,
Hedley

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor