RE: marker symbols...font kludge

Good info, Dov -- thanks!

Hmmm... maybe it would work to copy the file to a new name
(framesymbols.ttf for example) and install *that* in the fonts directory?
IWO, give Frame the private font it needs and still make the renamed font
file accessible to the user.

I'm not sure fonts can be renamed, though -- maybe they know their own
names independent of the name of the file, in which case there would be a
name collision.

Hmmm... Sounds like a job for serious and worthless testing.

Or ... screen caps. :)

Tom