RE: Importing by reference

I tried Shift-drag on Windows (and the obvious variants) to see if there
was a way to toggle import types, just as you can toggle copy/move
operations on some systems -- no go.

A suggestion for the next engineering round -- make the platforms
consistent (I think import by copy is probably the expected action), and
use a modifier for import by reference, again consistently.

Two cents worth... :)

Tom Neuburger
www.twelfthnight.com