Mail Loop

Sorry, everyone; the multiple copies of a few messages (mainly mine)
were the result of a mail loop from a subscriber.  We've stopped it,
and also added a header to detect any such thing in the future... a
header we thought was already there.  Heh.

          It ain't what ya don't know that hurts ya.
          What really puts a hurtin' on ya is what
          ya knows for sure, that just ain't so.
                                      --Uncle Remus

--Jeremy H. Griffith  <postmaster@omsys.com>