AGAIN !?! The Thread That Will Never Die (WAS:Re: Adobe FrameMaker layoffs)

Do people not pay attention to the list? Are there trolls looking to keep rumors
alive and trying to stir the pot? Agents provocateurs trying to damage Adobe
share prices? Or are we stuck in a bad 60's Star Trek re-run involving some kind
of temporal time warp?
Each rehash of the topic has a subject title very much the same as, if not
identical to, the original threads. So if the latest posters paid even minute
attention to subject lines in the last couple of days their questions would be
answered.

Sorry to be less than generous, but I think the responses and discussion on list
have already sufficiently replied to the lie divulged by "misinformation"-world.
I'm only too glad to be of help (as are many others on the list), but if as
little attention is being paid to the list by it's members as has been exhibited
in this case I have to wonder.

Eric L. Dunn

PS: Victoria (and all), this isn't meant as a dig specifically at you. Please
take these comments as sarcastic at worst. It's just a little frustrating when
it seems people only pay attention to answers when they ask the questions. The
list should be participated in. Not ignored and then used to ask a question and
then go back to ignoring it.
When topics come up again and again it's frustrating. But it's understandable
when the time between rehashes is weeks or months. When it's days (or hours),
that's just ridiculous.