installation order

OK, I'm *positive* this has been discussed before. But, of course, when I
need the information myself, I can't find it in any of the archives or
forums.

We're running Frame 6 on WinNT and Win2000 machines, and we just received
our copies of Acrobat 4. I know people have recommended a certain order for
installing things, but I can't remember what it was. Can you refresh my
memory? Specifically, I need to know what we need to uninstall (Distiller?
Frame?) and whether we need to download updates for Acrobat.