Re: Unavailable fonts

*** The original message appeared on the FrameUsers mailing list.

From: "Burrows, Pat" <pburrows@gnlp.com>
> Every once in awhile I come across a Frame file that gives the "unavailable
> fonts" message upon opening. Typically these are fonts that we have never
> used, so I can't understand where they are coming from. I can ignore the
> message and open the file, but in order to generate a PDF from the book, I
> have to have these files open. I have tried to go through the files to find
> the instance of the font, but it doesn't seem to be there.
> My questions is: Is there any way to identify where this is coming from or
> otherwise eliminate it from these files?

Besides PDF generating problems, this has to be the top FAQ
for FM users... I have tried to cover all aspects of this
problem on my web page:
http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers/fonts/unavailable.html

Feel free to copy this information to the FrameUsers list,
to which I don't have posting access.